Monday 21 January 2013

LOTV Little Girl and Cat Card

Hi there, another card from me today, I'm on a role, yes siree lol.  My fella and lad are still out building a snowman, so I have a chance to upload another card before they come in and claim the computer as their own.  The only thing is, the background card I used to photograph has come out a yucky greenish sort of colour.  It was actually a pastel yellow, really nice???
This is an LOTV image which I adore, and I coloured it in with promarkers.  The backing paper is Basic Grey Picadilly and I have used dark orange Bazil card.  The ribbon, flowers and pearls are from my stash.  Thank you so much for looking :0) Michelle

Challenges:-
Sketch Saturday
Dream Valley Challenges 
My Mum's Craft Shop



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You have to grab your moments when you can, hehe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation and so girly. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Michelle, love the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete