Sunday 8 January 2017

Yep, I've Got my Methods

Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are having a fun (or relaxing) weekend.

I've decided I'm going to try to make 1 Christmas card a week so I am not rushing next Christmas, like I did this Christmas and here is my first one....


This cute Santa is from the Paper Shelter and it's name is in my title.  I have coloured him in wiht ProMarkers.  My papers are free from a magazine and my Poinsettia's are a Britannia die from Joanna Sheen.  Everything else is from my stash.

Challenges:-

ABC Christmas Challenge - A for Anything Goes and B for Balloon
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes - Twist is Add Ribbon
Crafty Hazelnut - Anything Christmas or Clean and Simple
Crafty Hazelnut Monthly Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Hanna and Friends - Christmas
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - January Card Challenge

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

15 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good plan. I'm making Christmas cards throughout the year, so happy to see others do as well, good for inspiration and mojo. I often feel I've got little mojo in December, there are so many other things to enjoy this month. This card is adorable, lovely papers and a traditional feel. Cute Santa image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Michelle, such a great image and the papers are fab. Loving the look of the poinsettias, not that I need any more dies mind you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Christmas card and i was thinking of doing this too..lol but i havent yet thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so gorgeous!! I'm still making Christmas cards while I'm still in the swing of it! I was too rushed this Christmas too and didn't get all the ones made I wanted to!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, that's a great idea it is just hard to keep up. That is a cute card - love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute sweetie. You are a good girl making Christmas cards already.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle,
    Happy New Year.
    what a very fab idea to make one Christmas card a week.
    There are quite a few challenges now that have a Christmas themes all year round so that gets us all making them early.
    Love your wonderful card and as usual you image is coloured perfectly too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Michelle, great idea getting an early start...xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous make so pleased you joined us this week at Crafty Catz. Good luck in the draw and hope you eill join us again for our new challenge starting Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fun image and great papers- a great idea as in December you have enough to do without last minute cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this fun card. What a good idea to start now with your Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun image. I love the papers and the poinsettias.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for January!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, Michelle. I love that fun image and it's beautifully coloured. Lovely details too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete