Sunday 14 May 2017

A Spring Card

Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are all well.

It's been a while since I've been on but I'm really please I can share a card with you today.

Brandon's SATs ended Friday gone and they went OK.  He got through them without a hitch and I'm proud of them.  They were extra hard this year, even the Teachers were worried!

Anyhow, here is my card to welcome in Spring as we have had some nice weather this past week and I hope you all have too.....


My sweet image was purchased from Polkadoodles and I have coloured her in with ProMarkers.  My papers are LOTV NitWits and the flowers are from Hobbycraft and the Ribbon Girl.  (The ribbon is also from the Ribbon Girl.)  My sentiment is computer generated and I have die-cut the swirls with the flowers.  The gems are from the Works and button from my stash.

HA HA HA JUST REALISED THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF HER HAIR SHOULD BE A PETAL. TOO FUNNY!!!!

Challenges:-

Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes - with Optional Twist - use die-cuts
Creative Craft Cottage - Three of a Kind (three gems in the top right hand corner)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Blooms and Bows
Creative Knockouts - Favourite Embellies - Mine are Flowers!
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee - Anything Goes - with Optional Twist - Mum
Passion for ProMarkers - 8th Anniversary Celebration Bingo (I have Square Card, Bling and Text)
PolkaDoodles - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - May Card Challenge


Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend


17 comments:

  1. Michelle this is so pretty and your colours just gorgeous.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle, such a pretty image, fabulous colouring and colour choice and beautiful design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the image, fabulous design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I think I would have colored her hair like you did and not as a petal:) it's a beautiful card for this seaoson. We have everything from winter to summer temperatures these days, sun, rain and even snow. That's what I love about May, my favorite month, you never know what you're gonna get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and beautiful image -I would have coloured her hair like that too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card that image is wonderful and you did such a great job coloring. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Michelle, lovely papers and even lovelier colouring. Pleased that Brandon is out the other side and I am sure he did well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,great design,looks like vintage card and love your bright yellow against the soft pink...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning Michelle.Really sweet image and your detailing and colouring are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in our bingo challenge at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful love all the detail thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful make! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete